Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Proposal for A2 coursework


For my A2 coursework I was thinking about doing a children’s TV drama as it looks interesting to do, plus there is loads of different children’s TV dramas about so I will have more choice on inspirational texts to choose from. Plus a children’s TV drama is a very specific target audience so will be easier to bring through in the final product. With the type of children’s TV drama I have picked is a sort of supernatural themed product as this type of children’s drama seems to be very popular with children. What I want to achieve with the coursework is to make sure I hit the proper target audience and make sure that it comes through in me work. This means looking up as many children’s TV dramas that I can find and relate it back to mine. Also I have decided to do on the brief the opening title sequence which is needed and the front cover to a magazine for the series and the DVD cover for the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment